Reserve your spot for one, two or all three days
|Regular Registration||July 25 – September 11||$1,995||$725|
|Late Registration||September 12 – October 9||$2,295||$825|
|Final Registration||October 10 – October 27||$2,495||$925|
- Regular Registration
Available: July 25 – September 11
Full Conference Price: $1,995
Single-Day Price: $725
- Late Registration
Available: September 12 – October 9
Full Conference Price: $2,295
Single-Day Price: $825
- Final Registration
Available: October 10 – October 27
Full Conference Price: $2,495
Single-Day Price: $925
Groups of 4 or more receive $200 off each registration.
Personal Concierge Service: Looking for interesting and fun things to do in Boston? Perhaps you’re looking for a list of top burger joints or interesting bike paths around the city. Until August 1 this $49 value is only $29. Find out you what this service can do for you.
What comes with the conference
- A designer’s toolkit loaded with high-quality sketching and design tools just for you. (For attendees who registered by July 18)
- Two daylong workshops
- One day of talks covering the latest ideas and techniques around UX
- One year of premium access to All You Can Learn by UIE, where you’ll enjoy an abundance of virtual seminars and past conference recordings on all things UX.
- Access to the recordings of Tuesday’s talks
- All conference materials
- Food! Breakfast, AM and PM breaks each day plus lunch and reception on Tuesday
- Mingle with your peers - activities designed for networking including a peer dinners and lunch table topics
Where to stay
We have a limited block of discounted rooms at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel itself. Hurry before they’re all gone.
Because you’re registering early, you get first choice of workshops. You’ll receive detailed descriptions of each workshop to determine which ones will help you meet your current UX challenges along with instructions on how to select or change your workshops.
Changes, cancellations, and the like
If you need to cancel
Cancel? That’s a bummer, but we understand unforeseen situations. You have a few options:
Send someone in your place: At any point prior to the conference you can substitute someone at no cost. (They have to replace you for the entire registration. Sorry, but you can’t substitute someone for part of your registration.)
Attend a future UIE event: You can apply your UI19 payment towards any future live event UIE produces. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to make it all perfect.
- Get a refund: If you let us know within 48 hours of registering, we’ll refund you 100% of the amount you paid. After that first 48 hours and until October 1, there is a $300 cancellation fee. After October 1, we can’t give you a refund, but you can use the funds towards another UIE event. Email us at email@example.com as soon as you know you need to cancel.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
That’s right. We guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with this conference. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your entire registration fee.
Have other questions?
If you need anything or have any questions, here’s how to reach us: